Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Mixing > Avid S1, S3, Dock and Control App

Old 09-03-2021, 07:14 AM

Default No more Quick Controls from Cubase

Hey there,

pressing and holding down the EQ button on the Artist Mix, the S3 and the S1 brought up the "Quick Controls" from Cubase/Nuendo to be edited via the encoders. With the latest EUCON version 2021.6 this is not the case anymore !!!

This is a crucial and essential feature for my workflow as I can assign almost anything to the quick controls and have everything I need right at my fingertips.

Is this a bug or a design choice? Cause if it's a design choice the controllers are now pretty much useless to me.
Old 09-04-2021, 08:03 AM
Avid

Default Re: No more Quick Controls from Cubase

We fixed a bunch of stuff in this area. Press and hold Aux for a couple seconds and then let go. Works for me
Old 09-06-2021, 12:25 AM

Default Re: No more Quick Controls from Cubase

Thanks for your input. I guess this is only working on the newer S controllers, because on my Artist Mix it is not working.