Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Licensing & Accounts

Old 05-08-2021, 10:18 AM

Default Pro Tools not activating SPACE or Pro plugins

Hi there,

I have an active Pro Tools Perpetual license with an active support and updates plan. This was updated around amonth ago, in the interim between my previous support plan expiring I subscribed to the complete plugin bundle for a couple of months to access the Space and Pro plugins specificially. Since re instating the support plan I cancelled the complete plugin bundle as those plugins are clearly included with an active PT support license.

No when I open Pro Tools Space and Pro plugins are unavailable. I've been talking to Avid support for a week but the delay in responses is a real pain. the last response told me I needed to activate the pluginsbut didn't tell me how. There are no available license for these in my ilok account.

Please somebody help? I've looked in my avid account and can't see where i could activate these separately.

Thanks,

Iwan
Old 05-08-2021, 12:39 PM

Default Re: Pro Tools not activating SPACE or Pro plugins

Hopefully, a moderator will see this and have better advice, the only thing I can suggest is to open iLok manager and look at the licenses that are on your iLok. If you see an expired license for those plugins, de-activate that(thinking an expired license is confusing ILM). Fingers crossed

The better I drink, the more I mix

BTW, my name is Dave, but most people call me.........................Dave
Old 05-08-2021, 02:46 PM

Default Re: Pro Tools not activating SPACE or Pro plugins

Quote:
Originally Posted by albee1952 View Post
Hopefully, a moderator will see this and have better advice, the only thing I can suggest is to open iLok manager and look at the licenses that are on your iLok. If you see an expired license for those plugins, de-activate that(thinking an expired license is confusing ILM). Fingers crossed
Yeah, expired licenses can cause a conflict so they should be moved off of the iLok. The only other suggestion I can give is to try syncing the iLok, refreshing the licenses, moving the licenses off the iLok and then putting them back on.

Mac Studio, 64GB RAM, 1 TB SSD, Glyph 2TB USB3 HDD, OWC drive dock, Mac OS Monterey 12.6.8

Pro Tools Ultimate 2023.9, HD Native, Focusrite Red 8Pre

Presonus Faderport, Pro Tools | Control