Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools 11
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-15-2013, 12:55 PM
Banned

Default is there a limit to how much processing audio sweet will do individually

I was rendering the eleven plug to a bunch of tracks now audio sweet will not render any more tracks at all. why is this.

Im demoing HD11 and honestly i haven't had this bad of a plug in count since PT 9 vannilla and the digi 003 . Im using hdx and iv maxed out my card and native resources at 44 tracks and im only running at 96 k.
while tracking i could not track at 256 buffer with less than 20 tracks and very few plugs. WHY DOES PT CONTINUE TO BE A PROBLRM

iv been complaining about my problems for years now im starting to think my HDX card is a Lemon meaning broken and has been since the day i bought it new.

I WOULD SERIOUSLY APPRECIATE IF AVID COULD SEND ME A NEW CARD TO COMPARE BECAUSE WHAT IM USING NOW WILL NOT EVEN FINNISH ANY SONG AT ALL
Old 12-15-2013, 07:56 PM

Default Re: is there a limit to how much processing audio sweet will do individually

There are 3 things to remember here:
This is the USER conference(not Avid tech support)
at least 90% of Pro Tools problems are caused by the user or a poorly tweaked system.
Nobody can offer much help with nearly no information about your system.
Help us Help You - READ THIS Before Posting!
Audiosuite simply creates a new audio file that replaces the old file(with the original file still sitting in the Clips bin). 1 possibility is that you accidentally clicked OFF the Audiosuite button that is labelled Use in Playlist(in which case, your newly processed audio file is in the Clips bin, but you didn't know) AFAIK, there is no limit to the number of times or files that can be processed in Audiosuite, so start by reading the link above, and try to give us a lot more info(so we can be a lot more helpful)

The better I drink, the more I mix

BTW, my name is Dave, but most people call me.........................Dave