Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Win)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-16-2010, 06:25 PM

Default Pro Tools Show/Hide behavior in MIDI editor has changed

Something in my setup for Pro Tools has changed between sessions and I can't figure it out. Initially, I was able to slide my cursor over the dots next to my Instrument Track names in order to toggle between Show and Hide. But now every time I touch a track on that far left side, a menu pops up with a lot of options starting with whether or not I want to Show, hide, make inactive, etc.

I went into Preferences and I can't pinpoint this specific behavior. On the Audio Edit window, the show/hide function acts as I want it to. That is, when I click and hold the mouse and drag the cursor over the dots next to the track name, I can easily toggle the show/hide state of each track. That's not the case in the MIDI editor. How do I correct this issue in the MIDI editor?