Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Win)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-24-2009, 02:55 PM

Default Odd output assignments

Just got a session disc that was originated on PT with an M-Audio interface.
So, the session loads just fine, but the i/o assignments seem to ONLY default to the original M-audio i/o settings (they show up ONLY as /"Path 1-Path 2-Path 3" etc. and I don't seem to be able to convince my PT 8 setup on my Mbox that I really want to see the original I/O (like a stereo 1-2 output). Make sense? I don't even have the ability to "pan" the output, and there's no output path per se available when you insert a Master Fader at the end of the session.
My solution so far has been to just set up a new session and drag in the audio files. BUT. This guy put 16 sessions in one folder (which is okay) and ALL the audio files in ONE audio file folder (where we would prefer to have all the files respective to each session in its own folder. Oh well...)
Haven't tried this on my 002r system yet btw. Any ideas?