Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools 12
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-31-2015, 11:17 AM

Default PT 12.2 not importing multiple output paths

I just recently tried to import some stem subs from my master template. All the subs have multiple outputs for printing various stem mixes. Each time I import the session data only the first output selected imports while the others are not there. When I go back and check the template all the multiple outputs are there. I tried importing from the template that is sitting in my Post Production template folder and still no luck. I created an all new session (after quitting, shutting down, and restarting) and tried importing again from multiple places and still nothing. Then I tried it on another computer. I opened PT12.2, created a blank session, imported from my master template (created in PT 12.2) and only the first output came up. I closed that, opened up PT 11.3.2, created a new session, imported from the exact same template and all the outputs came up. PT 12.2 bug. I don't know if it worked in PT 12.1 and now doesn't work but it's not working now. The funny thing is when I create a session from the template all the output assignments follow. So it seems as if it's a bug with the import session data. Very inconvenient for anyone working in post where you're assigning multiple outputs paths from each stem. Anyone else experience this? Any work around?