Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Pro Tools Sketch

Old 01-23-2024, 07:54 PM

Default Need Clarity on Importing Samples

Greets:
I was attempting to follow the official video for the iPad version of Sketch, and I hit a wall when trying to figure out how to browse/add my own samples.

When I click the Browse tab, then tap the folder icon to add it, I did not see a way for me to add my choice folder, a sample library folder in this case. Even as I tap inside that folder, the samples are dimmed out and are inaccessible.

I would love to get the steps on how to use Sketch to browse and preview before adding my own samples, sort of like, I assume, the way it was depicted in the video. If the user manual has that information, I was unabl3 to track that down.

Thanks!
Old 01-25-2024, 06:52 AM
Avid

Default Re: Need Clarity on Importing Samples

Quote:
Originally Posted by velanche64 View Post
Greets:
I was attempting to follow the official video for the iPad version of Sketch, and I hit a wall when trying to figure out how to browse/add my own samples.

When I click the Browse tab, then tap the folder icon to add it, I did not see a way for me to add my choice folder, a sample library folder in this case. Even as I tap inside that folder, the samples are dimmed out and are inaccessible.

I would love to get the steps on how to use Sketch to browse and preview before adding my own samples, sort of like, I assume, the way it was depicted in the video. If the user manual has that information, I was unabl3 to track that down.

Thanks!
Let me check for you..... our sketch expert is out today so I need to check and get back to you.

Marianna

[email protected]
cell +1 (813) 493-6800
AOL IM avidmarianna
Twitter Avidmarianna

We're Avid. Learn more at www.avid.com
Old 02-05-2024, 10:18 AM

Apple App Store has recently updated - Bug fixes.
Version 2024.1.2
Old 02-07-2024, 04:53 AM
Avid

Quote:
Originally Posted by velanche64 View Post
Greets:

Thanks!
Hi!

Have you already tried updating to the latest version?
Are you still unable to preview and import? Let me check on this and get back to you.

Thanks!

To create a support case with Avid Support, go to https://www.avid.com/learn-and-suppo...-music-support

www.topedomingo.com