Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Pro Tools
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-16-2022, 11:26 PM

Default Great support from AIR instruments!

So much of what gets posted here is about BAD customer service so I have to set a note about a very positive experience with Richard Jepson of AIR. It took a bit of time but I now have all the AIR products I purchased over the years working on my M1 Studio. They may not be cutting edge but they are great plugs....and I know how to use them. So if you have all the old AIR plugs, fear not you can get them working.
Old 11-17-2022, 06:46 AM

Default Re: Great support from AIR instruments!

Quote:
Originally Posted by b mcgibney View Post
So much of what gets posted here is about BAD customer service so I have to set a note about a very positive experience with Richard Jepson of AIR. It took a bit of time but I now have all the AIR products I purchased over the years working on my M1 Studio. They may not be cutting edge but they are great plugs....and I know how to use them. So if you have all the old AIR plugs, fear not you can get them working.
Would you care to share how you got them working for others having issues with AIR products and/or support?
Old 11-17-2022, 07:31 AM

Wow my experience is polar opposite
When I try to access my account on the AIR web sight ---I can't--- and I get a box that says they will or have,,, sent and email to access it but none ever appears in my email so it's a self eliminating endless ground loop of no Customer Service at all ... and no recourse

Enjoy the Journey
.... Kev...
Old 11-17-2022, 09:46 AM

Same here. I really like the AIR plugins but I can't use them anymore and no-way to get them working.

Life is like an Analogy.
Old 11-17-2022, 11:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by its2loud View Post
Would you care to share how you got them working for others having issues with AIR products and/or support?

I sent an email to softwaresales@inmusicbrands asking for help. I also copied and pasted emails from as far back as when I bought the original version of strike to show that I owned all the plug-ins. The first time they replied they sent downloads for all the AIR products I had acquired over the years. Some worked and some did not. I sent another email and waited a days and they got back to me. I think some of orginal AIR plugs were not authourized with ilok. A few days later ilok version of all 10 Air plugs were set up on my ilolk acount. I authourized the group in ilok manger and so far all the group of plugs are running on my new Mac Studio with PT 2022.9 and Monterey.

I have had problems with other inMusic products (BFD3) but with patience and persistence thos also have been resolved.
Wishing everyone good fortune on their migration upgrade journeys.

Brian
Old 11-18-2022, 12:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by b mcgibney View Post
I sent an email to softwaresales@inmusicbrands asking for help. I also copied and pasted emails from as far back as when I bought the original version of strike to show that I owned all the plug-ins. The first time they replied they sent downloads for all the AIR products I had acquired over the years. Some worked and some did not. I sent another email and waited a days and they got back to me. I think some of orginal AIR plugs were not authourized with ilok. A few days later ilok version of all 10 Air plugs were set up on my ilolk acount. I authourized the group in ilok manger and so far all the group of plugs are running on my new Mac Studio with PT 2022.9 and Monterey.

I have had problems with other inMusic products (BFD3) but with patience and persistence thos also have been resolved.
Wishing everyone good fortune on their migration upgrade journeys.

Brian
I’ve also found the support much better since InMusic took over.

https://support.airmusictech.com/en/support/home