Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Hardware > Pro Tools HDX & HD Native Systems (Mac)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-06-2022, 06:21 PM

Default Hybrid Engine/ DSP Mode latency issue

I had an issue today that seems like a bug with 2022.6

While tracking on a dense session with the hybrid engine on and putting the tracks i was recording on in DSP mode everything worked as expected. When i disabled DSP mode after recording the tracks weren't playing back aligned correctly. Quitting pro tools and reopening the session fixed the problem. Anybody else?

Mac Pro Late 2013 Trashcan/ OSX Mojave 10.14.6/ 2 Avid HDIO 16x16's with HDX card. Pro Tools Ultimate 2022.6