Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Mixing > Avid S1, S3, Dock and Control App
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-19-2022, 11:10 AM

Default Can't setup EUCON/Avid Control on PC

I'm running PT 2021.12 on a PC and I'd love to be able to control it from Avid Control on my iPad. So last night I did some research, watched some Avid videos, downloaded the latest EUCON and installed it and the first red flag is that there is no way to "start" EUCON. It doesn't appear in my Start menu. Not sure if you're supposed to be able to start it, but I thought I read somewhere that that's one of the first steps. Next step is to enable it in PT, so I go to Setup->Peripherals->Ethernet Controllers and try to turn on EUCON and I get the error: "The EUCON personality could not be loaded because the required EUCON library is not installed. Please install the correct drivers..". Like I said I just installed EUCON Workstation Unified Install 2021.10.1 (Win) so I don't know what that means.

So what am I missing? I'm running Windows 10 on a PC with 64GB RAM, an i9 processor and plenty of disk space.

Any links to documentation of videos that explain how to get this working would be appreciated.
Old 02-24-2022, 01:14 PM
Avid

Default Re: Can't setup EUCON/Avid Control on PC

Did you check the box in the Installer that says EuControl ?