How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Getting Started
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-05-2021, 04:23 AM

Default Eleven lite PTF

Hello,

Newbie here trying to download the Eleven lite installer from the Avid site but it doesn't do anything when I click it. All of the other plugins downloaded just fine. Anyone know what's going on? Thanks!
Old 07-05-2021, 04:30 AM

Default Re: Eleven lite PTF

Hi, welcome to the community.

PT First can only use plugins that came with it or bought from Avid Marketplace.
Old 07-06-2021, 01:33 AM

Thanks for the reply and the welcome. A very knowledgeable group of folks indeed.

I'm referring to the pro tools first plugins that come with the Scarlett 2i2 3rd gen. Under the My Products tab on the Avid website (I get there by following the email that Avid sent when I registered Pro Tools First), there is a list of free plugins. The Eleven lite installer is meant to be free along with everything else on that particular list...it's the Focusrite Pro Tools First Creative Pack. Some of the items download as intended when I click on them, however others simply do nothing. This creative pack is specifically for Pro Tools First. Seems like a problem with the Avid website or some other problem on their end.

I shall keep trying, but there's not much I can do but periodically revisiting the website and trying and trying again.
Old 07-06-2021, 01:58 AM

Please try to start AVID Link. After login you will get a overview of all your Products. Eleven lite will be shown to download and install.

You are absolutely right: Pro Tools First Focusrite comes with AVID Effects and Eleven Lite.

Also you can install Focusrite Compressor, Focusrite Equalizer and the Time and Tone Bundle from Softube, the installers for Focurite and Softube you will get only on the Focusrite Account My Software Site. These plugins will also work with your special version of Pro Tools First.

The Pro Tools First Vendor Bundles from Focusrite or M-Audio include lots of Plugins that you can not buy separately. Unfortunately not even in the marketplace anymore. The only option now is to rent the AVID Complete Plug in Bundle.

The Free Pro Tools First that can be downloaded on the Avid Homepage is not comparable to these special versions, because you get nearly nothing and if you don't subscribe the Plug in Pack you can not do very much. Not even buy a Guitar Amp Plugin.

Best

MacBook Pro 13, Mid 2012, 16 GB, 250 GB Crucial MX
macOs Sonoma 14.4.1 / Windows 11
Wavelab 11.2 Elements

Music was my first love - shine on
Old 10-07-2021, 02:26 PM

Close Pro Tools then go back and reinstall Eleven Lite. When you reopen DAW, it will be there.