Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Win)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-16-2004, 10:41 AM

Default importing plugin settings

Hey everyone,
quick and easy question(i hope). Im trying to import some of the settings for the audiosuite plugins, and when i go to the folder under DAE--->Plug In Settings--->Dyn 2.0(where ive saved most of my plugins, never been able to import though)--->plug in setting, lets say...the On the Radio plugin, i get a message saying: Could not import settings because there is already a plugin with that file name in the Plug In's folder(something like that). Any suggestions for what i could do to get these settings to work? I havent ever used any of the presets, but want to mess around with them a little. thanks!
-ev
Old 01-16-2004, 12:24 PM

Default Re: importing plugin settings

nevermind, i just figured it out. thanks anyways! im saying to myself now: RTFM!!!