Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Getting Started

Old 06-19-2022, 11:32 AM

Default Linking Send Fader Window to Plugin Window.

Hello, I am new here, so I am not sure where I should post.

I have been using Pro Tools for a while but the other day I ran across an issue: How do, or is there a way, to link the Send Fader Window to the Plugin Window for that Send? (I.e If I click on the VERB send I have setup, DVERB opens along with the SEND FADER)

Currently, I pull up the fader to change the send level, but then I have to scroll all the way to the aux track to view and edit the plugin itself.

I got the idea from watching Jason Goldberg, it caught my eye and I went to the comments but no one there seemed to know how It was done either. (View Gif Below)