Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-12-2007, 07:24 PM

Default plugins in my folder but not in pro tools

I've installed a bunch of new plugins and I can find all of the .dpm files within the Digidesign folder however when I open up Pro Tools they aren't in my avaliable plugin lists.

Any ideas would be appreciated. It's probably something stupid but I'm tired and upset that I'm not getting any work done.

Thanks.

Zach
Old 07-12-2007, 07:28 PM

Default Re: plugins in my folder but not in pro tools

It's helpful if you post your system specs. Offhand I would guess that you probably didn't install Universal Binary versions of the plugs and you're probably on an Intel Mac, but without any info on your setup it's hard to know.

Read the "Help Us Help You" thread then post back with the relevant info.
Old 07-12-2007, 07:49 PM

My bad....

Intel Based Mac Book Pro
OSX
Pro Tools LE 7.3.1
2GB Ram
Western Digital 500GB HardDrive

I'm not sure if I installed the Universal Binary versions of the plugins (probably means I didnt?)

not even sure how to do that. most of the plugins I just did the default install, just made sure I was getting the RTAS versions.

Thanks again.
Old 07-12-2007, 09:20 PM

Check the websites for those plug-ins, there are probably Intel compatible (aka Universal Binary) updates available for most if not all of them. If you still have problems after that, a list of what plugs you're having issues with would be helpful.