Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools TDM Systems (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-21-2005, 01:04 PM

Default Pcie core + Core audio + Tiger, does it work?

Hi guys,

I would like to know if any of you has tried the new Pcie accel core card with the Core audio driver on a new dual core machine running Tiger.

Of course, I expect this setup to work fine with pro tools, but I would like to make sure that I can run Logic and Nuendo as well in native mode, using the core audio driver.

Since there are no other pcie format card available, if this doesn't work, I would have to buy another machine... firewire is not an option for me...

If anyone uses such a setup, I would also be very interested in the latency values obtained while in core audio mode.

Thanks in advance...