Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools SE and Essential (Win)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-08-2011, 06:47 AM

Default for Avid Product Designers

why aren't you guys helping us fix the static in the playback? its been over a month now..and i don't see any post where you have helped anyone with this... i want to know why there isn't an upgrade offered....i spent $130 on this crap and don't say you spent money on the interface not the soft-wear, because that plastic box is not worth $130...and because the box says it is a package, not that the soft-wear is free. and if that is the case change the box....i mean why disappoint your costumers? i had heard so many great things about pro-tools....but now they don't even help work out the problem. please renew my faith in you guys!
Old 02-09-2011, 06:34 AM
Avid

Default Re: for Avid Product Designers

As has been posted on other threads, a small number of users are experiencing this issue and we are collating systems information / investigating a fix. This may take some time depending on the source of the issue - as more information becomes available it will be posted on the forums.

In this specific case, your profile says that you are using a computer with an Intel CPU T2300 processor running at 1.66GHz. This is below the minimum CPU speed required for running Pro Tools SE (1.8GHz multi-core processor - Intel or AMD) so if you are using the software on this system then this is the likely cause of the problem.

For more information on these requirements please see this link:
http://www.m-audio.com/index.php?do=...25fd69470b3dc1