Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Virtual Instruments

Old 09-12-2016, 08:00 AM

Default Musicrow - Arturia Analog Synth preset packs UPDATED for Version 5

Heads Up .., Just incase anyone Has The Musicrow Arturia Anolog Sound Collection "PRESET PACKS"

Musicrow have just released Free updates to all their Arturia Anolog Sound Collection to now directly suit Arturias new version 5 Analog style synths.

I noticed many original presets did not quite sound the same in V5 , ie; after using the Arturia Preset converter .., So this is a very welcome (and free) update to have.

I got and email link today, as I assume all users will get it also .., but just in case you didnt get it .., hit up Musicrow and get your free update. (all installation instructions etc are included.

PS: I removed the old converted preset packs before installing the new ones to remove any confusion (in my presets browser) over what was old and what was the new updated presets.

On a Mac these can be found in : Library/ Arturia/ Presets/ Choose the synth / User ..., and delete the old musicrow presets from there (ie; if you previously used the arturia converter to import the old preset packs
Pro Tools 2021.6.0 Native * Slate Raven MTi-1 Version 3.9.1 * AVID MBox3 Pro * OSX Mojave 10.14.6 * MAC PRO (late 2013) * 3.0 GHz 10-Core Intel Xeon E5 * 64 GB Ram 1866 MHz DDR * AMD FirePro D700 6GB * Lacie LBD 1TB Thunderbolt 2 PCiE * Blackmagic Multidock Thunderbolt2 * Samsung SSD's 850 Pro * WD Black HDD's