Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > General Discussion & Off Topic > General Discussion

Old 10-08-2005, 03:45 PM

Default Re: The Tea Room..!!

yo dudes, just sent the BGvox and Djembe tracks to Andrew. And yes they are Mono, 48khz sample rate..etc.. made sure they were correct the first time this time. hehe BGvox were pretty fun to mess with.. btw.. talked to Yoko via e-mail this afternoon and he says Hey, for some reason his computer wont let him onto DUC... he said he is going to work on the horns in the next couple days when he gets a chance though. Haven't heard from Stiff about the computer to see when we shall hear guitar from him yet also. well, I am off to move my car before the neighbors get pissed at me..... we ratted them out to the landlord caus their damn dog is loud as hell like every night at all hours of the night, and they keep apparently taking showers without shower doors up there and got water leaking through the ceiling twice now and all over our living room furniture... we don't believe they are supposed to be living up there either caus we think they are subletting which is against the rental agreement... this saga will be continued though... I will chat you guys later.

btw.. Kenny: what track with the chick singing? you weren't talking about me on DUCthang were you dude?
Old 10-09-2005, 08:39 PM

Whoa...!!! Looks like the T-room graveyard around here. Andrew, thanks for the files, I will load them soon. I think the Rangers will do, eh? Charlie, I was talking about the chick singer that yoko was playing with that he sent us a link to listen to

Had a long weekend with gigs and travel. Looking forward to settling in tomorrow. Cool..I hope that all is well with everyone.

Best,

kenny
Old 10-10-2005, 07:20 AM

morning kenny

(ok, its the afternoon here in london and a fine sunny one too!)

how goes the big chill?

Old 10-10-2005, 07:39 AM

Hey Tim,

Chillin' like Dylan here bro...!!! Paying bills and catching up, and also backing up sessions. I have to leave town again on Wednesday for a 5 day trip to sunny Florida. cool

My wife is ill in bed, so I am bringing her tea...wait a minute, this is the Tea room, eh? ...although I am presently enjoying a fine brew of coffee. Have a good week fellow bass-mate!

Best,

Kenny
Old 10-10-2005, 08:56 AM

Long time, me no post!You bass guys might be interested in this..I sold a vintage P-Bass to Alicia Keys bassplayer(Steve Mostyn) last week,and he tells me he's going to use it with her tonight on the Letterman show.If he doesn't give me the finger,I'll know he likes it.

Old 10-10-2005, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Long time, me no post!You bass guys might be interested in this..I sold a vintage P-Bass to Alicia Keys bassplayer(Steve Mostyn) last week,and he tells me he's going to use it with her tonight on the Letterman show.If he doesn't give me the finger,I'll know he likes it.
Hi mr bazzle

What year P-bass? I own a 1964 P-bass with a "C" neck....sweeeeet....!!!! Thanks for the info, and maybe I'll check it out tonight, but the Yankees vs.the Angels take priority over any bass tonight dude.

Best,

Kenny
Old 10-10-2005, 09:22 AM

yo dudes, whats going on? Happy Monday.. yep back to the grind on this end. hehe

Kenny: ahh, thats cool on the tune man. hehe

Tim: how's England today man?

Baz: long time no see indeed man, nice about the P-bass sale to Keys bass player. How's life been treating you otherwise man? I am down to 3 axes on this end myself. The bass is leaving my possession soon and I will no longer be a bass player actually... I am going to be focusing on learning the Djembe pretty quick here along with my guitars.

well, I will chat you guys later. peace
Old 10-10-2005, 09:46 AM

Quote:

What year P-bass? I own a 1964 P-bass with a "C" neck....sweeeeet....!!!! Thanks for the info, and maybe I'll check it out tonight, but the Yankees vs.the Angels take priority over any bass tonight dude.

Best,

Kenny
It's a '76,not really an oldie but a good one..I have a '63 that I use myself.Totally different league than Steve's..I told him that, but he say's he likes it..He's an Aussie so '76 is old to him.

Old 10-10-2005, 10:06 AM

Hello Baz & Boys,
I'll be around later to serve...sorry for the absence
andrew

W7 pro 64_i7 3930K_16GB_ Nuendo 6.5.4-7.1.3 / PT 12.4 ------Mac Mini OSX Lion_PT 10.xx
Allen&Heath GS R-24M_ full rack of vintage analog boxes _UAD2_Nugen_iZotope_Melda_Waves_Plugin Alliance_DMG and more
2.0 and 5.1 monitoring
Old 10-10-2005, 10:51 AM

Baz: come across any '79's of anything lately?

Andrew: you glued to the hockey man? got your Tea Room shift covered while you are watching dude.