Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools 12
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-20-2021, 06:43 AM

Default Trouble linking files in my session

I was sent a session recently, but some of the audio in it wasn't working and needed to be relinked. I tried to do that, but the files were missing so I contacted the guy who recorded it, walked him through doing a 'Save Copy In' but now even less of the audio shows up in this copied session he sent me. I just need some help figuring out what's going on here and what to try next.

Edit: Ok crisis averted apparently they did the copy wrong somehow and I found the right one with all the audio on it.

Last edited by Aldyn; 08-20-2021 at 07:28 AM. Reason: Correction