Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > ProControl, Control|24, Command|8

Old 03-31-2011, 03:46 PM

Default D-Command Track Selection

For some reason the green 'select' buttons on the D Command no longer correspond to their status in my mix window. In the past when I've selected a track or multiple tracks in the mix window the corresponding 'select' button(s) would light up along with it (or vice versa). They do not do this anymore. This function has become commonplace for me to locate tracks quickly and easily. It's now an impedance to my workflow.

Also, when I select a track on the console, a yellow box/bracket type thing pops up on the given track in my mix window instead of highlighting. The console will not allow me to select multiple tracks (via the shift button) anymore either. I assume these are all related to the same particular setting.

I've filed through all preferences on both the console and in ProTools multiple times now but to no avail. What am I missing?

Any ideas would be a huge help. Thanks.
Old 04-04-2011, 12:40 PM

Default Re: D-Command Track Selection

Sorry this is in the wrong forum.