Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools SE and Essential (Win)

Old 07-31-2010, 09:25 PM

Default Rewiring Reason 4 into Pro Tools

I found out how to plugin Reason, but for some reason everytime it loads up into pro tools it says "reason couldnt setup the control surfaces properly".... the midi controller is having an error because its already being used by another application (pro tools)...it's like when pro tools is open reason can't recognize my midi controller anymore...I create a new track as an instrument track and insert reason as the plugin; and when reason loads it no longer recognizes my controller because of pro tools interference with the midi port...does anyone have any suggestions? I want to use the sounds from reason and record them as tracks in pro tools. I'd appreciate any help thank you.