Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools TDM Systems (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-15-2012, 08:02 AM

Default EuCon command for old Command8 "Plug In" window button?

Hi!

I'm still on PT9, and recently bought the Euphonix MC Transport (it's still called that, on my device ). What I really miss is an access to the "Plug-in" window button on the Command 8... I understand the EuCon support in PT10 is very much improved, so I ask you people with PT10 and EuCon: Is there a EuCon control specifically for showing and hiding the Plug-in window in PT10? I'm not talking about the "show/hide floating windows" command, but just the (targeted) Plug-in window.

Thanks a lot :)
---
Mac Pro 2.66 GHz Quad-Core, 8 GB RAM | 192 I/O | HD2 Accel | UAD2 Duo | Mac OS 10.6.4 | Pro Tools HD 9.02 | HEAT | UAD Plugins 5.4.1 | Novation Automap 3.0
NI Komplete 6 with Kontakt 4.0 + libraries: | L.A. Scoring Strings | Symphobia | True Strike 1 + 2 | Galaxy II | Scarbee K.G.B.
SoundToys Native 3.1.1 | Waves Ren. Maxx TDM 7.1 | Melodyne Plugin 1.0.4 | Superior Drummer 2.2.1 | Addictive Drums 1.5.1 | Ampeg SVX 1.1.3

Old 03-19-2012, 07:29 AM

Default Re: EuCon command for old Command8 "Plug In" window button?

Eucon does not have a button for showing / hiding the divided plug in but the mc mix and mc control do something similar. In the eucon app, their is a check box for open/close plug in window when focused. With this checked and a eucon controller which can focus a plug in, the plug in window will open when you are focusing and working on the plug in and close when you move on to another task. Works great but I still like the plug in button better.
Old 03-20-2012, 03:46 AM

Thanks for your answer! Well, I only have the MC Transport and am not planning to get the Mix or the Control in the near future... So the Plug-In button really is nowhere to find? It was the only button I really used on my old Command8... Strange that it should not exist I think. Well then, IdeaScale here I come.
---
Mac Pro 2.66 GHz Quad-Core, 8 GB RAM | 192 I/O | HD2 Accel | UAD2 Duo | Mac OS 10.6.4 | Pro Tools HD 9.02 | HEAT | UAD Plugins 5.4.1 | Novation Automap 3.0
NI Komplete 6 with Kontakt 4.0 + libraries: | L.A. Scoring Strings | Symphobia | True Strike 1 + 2 | Galaxy II | Scarbee K.G.B.
SoundToys Native 3.1.1 | Waves Ren. Maxx TDM 7.1 | Melodyne Plugin 1.0.4 | Superior Drummer 2.2.1 | Addictive Drums 1.5.1 | Ampeg SVX 1.1.3

Old 03-20-2012, 05:14 AM

I use PT10 on a system 5 mc and the "show/hide plugin window" command has been implemented in pt10. It should be available on as a eucon command on a MC artist controller.
http://immersivesoundvr.com/
Old 03-20-2012, 06:07 AM

Hm, then it should also be able to program for the MC Transport I would guess? Well, I'll soon go HDX and PT10 anyway, guess I'll find out then.
---

Old 03-20-2012, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The golfer View Post
I use PT10 on a system 5 mc and the "show/hide plugin window" command has been implemented in pt10. It should be available on as a eucon command on a MC artist controller.
I can't get the command to work correctly here. I found the plug in windows command under Navigation, Windows, plug in window. The command only opens the first plug in on the track selected. I need the focused plug in to show/hide. How does the show/hide plug in window command work on your system? What and where is the command located?
Thanks
Old 06-21-2013, 03:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by myhrik View Post
Thanks for your answer! Well, I only have the MC Transport and am not planning to get the Mix or the Control in the near future... So the Plug-In button really is nowhere to find? It was the only button I really used on my old Command8... Strange that it should not exist I think. Well then, IdeaScale here I come.
Have you posted it to ideascale? I couldn't find it and I am surprised that people don't find it essential.
Mac Mini i7 2018,
Reaper DAW,
Presonus Faderport,
Arturia Beastep for DAW control,
Former Pro Tools HD user (from V7 until V12.6).