Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools 9
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-07-2010, 05:44 PM

Default Pro Tools 9 + Mackie Control Universal " Jog wheel " .... very quick question ?

Hi all

I realize this is probably a really "old" question, but here goes.

-> with Pro Tools 9 and a Mackie Control in HUI mode, does the Jog Wheel scroll forward and back moving the time-line as it does ?

Only reason I ask is that I thought the Jog Wheel with PT did not work, but on Page 15 of the Mackie Control PT Guide is says:- " ..... Scrub/Shuttle Wheel • Rotate the wheel clockwise to scrub or shuttle forward • Rotate the wheel counterclockwise to scrub or shuttle backward "

-> so can I presume the MCU Jog Wheel works as expected [ it normally would ] in PT [ 9 ] ?

Thanks,
Ben