Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Virtual Instruments
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-09-2010, 09:48 PM

Question Structure Full showing as Structure le

Recently got the PTIEP, and upgraded to Structure. Some of my projects are showing “le” in the insert browser, even though it calls up the full version. Already checked my library/application support………, and the only structure plug in the ‘Digi plugins’ folder is the full version. Don’t know why, and it really does not hinder my job, just want to prevent any future problems. Seems strange that the ‘le’ is still visible although it is not present .
Any solutions?
Old 04-09-2010, 10:06 PM

Default Re: Structure Full showing as Structure le

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dj-Ike View Post
Recently got the PTIEP, and upgraded to Structure. Some of my projects are showing “le” in the insert browser, even though it calls up the full version. Already checked my library/application support………, and the only structure plug in the ‘Digi plugins’ folder is the full version. Don’t know why, and it really does not hinder my job, just want to prevent any future problems. Seems strange that the ‘le’ is still visible although it is not present .
Any solutions?
I've never installed Structure LE, I'm guessing the original session used Structure LE? What happens if you open the project with Structure and then save it. Does it still show Structure LE if you open it the second time or does it show Structure?

Formerly Hobo Wan Kenobi

Core 2 Specs Page

ASUS P6T6 Revolution | i7 930 | 12GB OCZ DDR3 1600 7-7-7-20 | PTLE 10 | CPTK | 003 | Presonus D8 | 11Rack | Alesis AI3 | Presonus HP60 | Mercury + Studio Classics | Sound Toys | MasseyPack | Axiom61 | MAudio Keystation Pro 88
Old 04-10-2010, 03:35 AM

It happened to me and I solve it uninstalling and stalling PT back again.
I know ,it's a pain.
Old 04-10-2010, 01:13 PM

I cleared the prefs and deleted the database with the Tech Utility. That correctly changed the Structure LE name in the insert plugin list to Structure. I had LE installed before installing PTIEP.

Hope that'll fix it for you.
Old 04-10-2010, 11:38 PM

Hey!!! Thanks for the replies. I will try the easy ones first, then if no results, the re-install. It’s not a big a pain as dl’ing the expansion packs….. Thought I’d never get finished. Or try installing the East-West Composer complete bundle when you’re pressed for time
Once again… Big Thanks!!!!
Old 04-12-2010, 12:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunburst79 View Post
I've never installed Structure LE, I'm guessing the original session used Structure LE? What happens if you open the project with Structure and then save it. Does it still show Structure LE if you open it the second time or does it show Structure?
This is the solution that worked for me.
But, still confused as to why it doesn’t automatically convert the old projects to Structure full. Used to wonder the same about Eq/Dyn2 to Eq/Dyn3. If you didn’t have a preset, you would get a default setting. At least Structure retains is patch.
Old 04-12-2010, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dj-Ike View Post
This is the solution that worked for me.
But, still confused as to why it doesn’t automatically convert the old projects to Structure full. Used to wonder the same about Eq/Dyn2 to Eq/Dyn3. If you didn’t have a preset, you would get a default setting. At least Structure retains is patch.

I was just guessing that since the original patch was saved as a Structure LE file it would load as one and then would convert to Structure upon closing the session. Good to know.

EQ2 and EQ3 are completely different plugs.

Formerly Hobo Wan Kenobi

Core 2 Specs Page

ASUS P6T6 Revolution | i7 930 | 12GB OCZ DDR3 1600 7-7-7-20 | PTLE 10 | CPTK | 003 | Presonus D8 | 11Rack | Alesis AI3 | Presonus HP60 | Mercury + Studio Classics | Sound Toys | MasseyPack | Axiom61 | MAudio Keystation Pro 88
Old 04-15-2010, 01:09 PM

Anyone know where the Tech Utility lives in the new Avid.com site? I'm having some difficulty locating it, and I have the same issue with Structure LE showing up where Structure Full should be.

Thanks in advance!

NL
Old 04-15-2010, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noiselab View Post
Anyone know where the Tech Utility lives in the new Avid.com site? I'm having some difficulty locating it, and I have the same issue with Structure LE showing up where Structure Full should be.

Thanks in advance!

NL

http://www3.digidesign.com/index.cfm...4&itemid=25974

Top of this page

Legacy Digidesign Support Section

Formerly Hobo Wan Kenobi

Core 2 Specs Page