Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support


Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Mixing > Avid S1, S3, Dock and Control App

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-09-2023, 10:25 AM
EddieJones's Avatar
EddieJones EddieJones is offline
Avid
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Santa Cruz
Posts: 4,646
Default EUCON 2023.11.0 Released

Avid are pleased to announce EUCON 2023.11.0 is now available. This is a bug fix release only.
https://resources.avid.com/SupportFi...leaseNotes.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-10-2023, 03:14 AM
oranges oranges is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2020
Location: london
Posts: 7
Default Re: EUCON 2023.11.0 Released

Updated an hour or so ago and this update is giving me problems on Windows 10

On startup it seems to spawn two separate crashpad_handler processes, which is new - including some kind of http reporting ? These disappear when you have the eucontrol 'settings' window open, which is also odd.

The updated iPad Eucontrol app didn't seem to reliably connect - failed a few times.

I also had a first ever? crash in the Eucontrol software - it simply disappeared from the taskbar notification area. Client app on workstation was still running however.

Was all working fine on previous release and no other changes to the system apart from this update.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-10-2023, 07:11 AM
EddieJones's Avatar
EddieJones EddieJones is offline
Avid
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Santa Cruz
Posts: 4,646
Default Re: EUCON 2023.11.0 Released

Quote:
Originally Posted by oranges View Post
Updated an hour or so ago and this update is giving me problems on Windows 10

On startup it seems to spawn two separate crashpad_handler processes, which is new - including some kind of http reporting ? These disappear when you have the eucontrol 'settings' window open, which is also odd.

The updated iPad Eucontrol app didn't seem to reliably connect - failed a few times.

I also had a first ever? crash in the Eucontrol software - it simply disappeared from the taskbar notification area. Client app on workstation was still running however.

Was all working fine on previous release and no other changes to the system apart from this update.
If you hold control and then pull up the menu from the EuControl Icon theres a item that says disable crash reporting. Try that.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-10-2023, 09:25 AM
philcollis philcollis is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: New York City
Posts: 7
Default Re: EUCON 2023.11.0 Released

I updated from 2023.6 yesterday, and now my iPad 8th gen running OS 16.7.2 won’t connect. There is a red triangle over the EuCon symbol in the Avid Control iPad app. I’ve tried restarting, deleting and reinstalling, etc. Is there a way to fix it or to revert back to version 2023.6 on the iPad?

(Sorry, my signature needs updating. I use a Mac Studio M1, running OS 13.2.1 Ventura, and Pro Tools Studio 2023.9.)
__________________
Mac Studio M1, OS 13.2.1. 64 GB ram. Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 3rd Gen USB interface. Pro Tools Studio 2023.9.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-10-2023, 09:28 AM
EddieJones's Avatar
EddieJones EddieJones is offline
Avid
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Santa Cruz
Posts: 4,646
Default Re: EUCON 2023.11.0 Released

Quote:
Originally Posted by philcollis View Post
I updated from 2023.6 yesterday, and now my iPad 8th gen running OS 16.7.2 won’t connect. There is a red triangle over the EuCon symbol in the Avid Control iPad app. I’ve tried restarting, deleting and reinstalling, etc. Is there a way to fix it or to revert back to version 2023.6 on the iPad?
Did you update EuControl?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-10-2023, 10:08 AM
philcollis philcollis is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: New York City
Posts: 7
Default Re: EUCON 2023.11.0 Released

Yes, EuControl on the Mac is now version 2023.11.0.121
UECON Version 4.17.2.121

on the iPad, Avid Control is version 2023.11.0.266
in the About tab it says Not Connected, and there is a red triangle over the EuCon symbol.

They are both on the same wifi network.
__________________
Mac Studio M1, OS 13.2.1. 64 GB ram. Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 3rd Gen USB interface. Pro Tools Studio 2023.9.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-10-2023, 10:13 AM
EddieJones's Avatar
EddieJones EddieJones is offline
Avid
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Santa Cruz
Posts: 4,646
Default Re: EUCON 2023.11.0 Released

Quote:
Originally Posted by philcollis View Post
Yes, EuControl on the Mac is now version 2023.11.0.121
UECON Version 4.17.2.121

on the iPad, Avid Control is version 2023.11.0.266
in the About tab it says Not Connected, and there is a red triangle over the EuCon symbol.

They are both on the same wifi network.
Can you post the picture of the surface page?
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-10-2023, 10:21 AM
philcollis philcollis is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: New York City
Posts: 7
Default Re: EUCON 2023.11.0 Released

Do you mean the iPad app?
__________________
Mac Studio M1, OS 13.2.1. 64 GB ram. Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 3rd Gen USB interface. Pro Tools Studio 2023.9.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 11-10-2023, 10:22 AM
philcollis philcollis is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: New York City
Posts: 7
Default Re: EUCON 2023.11.0 Released

/Users/philipcollis/Desktop/Screenshot 2023-11-10 at 1.15.04 PM.png

I don't know how to post a picture here - I tried linking to dropbox...
__________________
Mac Studio M1, OS 13.2.1. 64 GB ram. Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 3rd Gen USB interface. Pro Tools Studio 2023.9.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 11-10-2023, 10:26 AM
philcollis philcollis is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: New York City
Posts: 7
Default Re: EUCON 2023.11.0 Released

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/vf8fo...o8q7cybaz&dl=0
__________________
Mac Studio M1, OS 13.2.1. 64 GB ram. Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 3rd Gen USB interface. Pro Tools Studio 2023.9.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
PT 2023.6 & Eucon 2023.6 Work Perfectly Natively, but no connection under Rosetta theodd Avid S1, S3, Dock and Control App 14 10-19-2023 07:23 PM
EUCON 2023.6 Released EddieJones Avid S4/S6 3 09-14-2023 02:26 PM
EUCON 2023.6 Released EddieJones Avid S1, S3, Dock and Control App 19 08-17-2023 12:26 PM
Eucon 2023.6 Crashes often when using PT 2023.3 Selle Sellink Pro Tools 3 08-06-2023 02:29 AM
EUCON 2023.6 Avid Control released early. Download link for EuControl EddieJones Avid S1, S3, Dock and Control App 62 07-28-2023 04:22 PM


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:08 PM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2008, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited. Forum Hosted By: URLJet.com