Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > General Discussion & Off Topic > Buy & Sell

Old 09-12-2012, 07:05 AM

Default FOR SALE: Focusrite ISA 428 mkII

I have decided to sell this preamp as I have only used it a couple of times, and dont see myself using it with my new set up. It is in perfect condition, and works perfectly. A great bargin if you are shopping around for a good preamp. Im looking to get £900 ono + p&p £15.00. I accept payment through paypal. Thanks For Looking, if you have any questions or want to see some photo's i will be happy to answer/provide them.

Focusrite ISA 428 mkii

4 channel mic preamp from Focusrite, the ISA428 Mk - II features selectable input impedance, direct instrument inputs and optional eight channels. The ISA428 Mk - II provides four of Focusrite’s prestigious transformer-based mic preamps. It features the same classic circuitry and renowned audio quality found in the original, at a new level of affordability. With selectable input impedance, direct instrument inputs and an optional eight channels of high-quality analogue to digital conversion, the ISA428 Mk - II creates the perfect front end for the discerning recording professional. - The acclaimed optional ISA828 eight-channel A-D converter is also compatible with the ISA428 Mk - High-quality converter chips seated within Focusrite custom analogue circuitry deliver unparalleled A-D performance, including a dynamic range of 122d - B and jitter performance below 250 picoseconds. - B of extra gain with fine adjustment Phase reverse buttons help to correct phase issues with microphones or cables Optional A-D converters easily synchronise to external word clock

Features:

Four ISA series transformer-based preamps
Eight-channel optional A-D converter

Selectable impedance
Four front panel instrument inputs
Dedicated analogue insert points
Variable high-pass Focusrite filter
Accurate LED meters for every channel
Old 09-14-2012, 06:23 AM

Default Re: FOR SALE: Focusrite ISA 428 mkII

bump