Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Mixing > Avid S1, S3, Dock and Control App

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-22-2017, 11:15 AM

Default Broken Button On S3

I got my S3 today second-hand and it arrived with a broken "Sel" button. The button works but if you turned the S3 upside down it would fall out. You can also feel how wobbly it is. On inspected, you can see a small plastic tab is broken. I'm obviously trying to see about warranty and all that but does anyone know if it's a simple fix? It looks like if I could just get a replacement button I could probably do it myself but I wouldn't know until I opened it up.

Thoughts? Thanks,

Ryan