Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-06-2004, 01:33 PM

Default Deleted Post?

I recently made a post about whether or not people preferred Logic Express 7 to Pro Tools LE. It seems to have been deleted? I'd appreciate it if Digidesign took posts like these as inspiration to make a better product rather than trying to hide its current product's insufficiencies.

That being said I was wondering about something someone said in response to that post about there being a large learning curve for Logic Express. How much different is it, and can you site examples?

Thanks,
matt
Old 11-06-2004, 02:21 PM
Administrator

Default Re: Deleted Post?

There were a number of posts with links to advertisements for other products, both hardware and software, which are not allowed per the DUC Terms of Use. There were also posts from people that don't even have any of our products pushing competive products. Rather than make a dozen edits, we chose to delete the thread.

Your initial post was fine, if you want go ahead and post again asking why someone might prefer Logic or Pro Tools for various reasons, but we are not required to host ads for other products on our own website.

By the way, this has been covered at length in many previous posts, so you should be able to get quite a few answers just by doing a search on the word Logic.
Old 11-06-2004, 05:12 PM

It seems like my post are being deleted as well. Either that or they are being pushed to the back bruner so that no one can respond. Not Fair. I may not have as many posts as everyone else, but you just can't push around new comers like this. We have questions just like anybody else here.
Old 11-06-2004, 05:14 PM

Quote:
It seems like my post are being deleted as well. Either that or they are being pushed to the back bruner so that no one can respond. Not Fair. I may not have as many posts as everyone else, but you just can't push around new comers like this. We have questions just like anybody else here.
You have 25 posts.. and they all still exist on the DUC

Posts will not stay at the top of the list.. they'll be pushed back as new posts and threads are created.. this doesn't mean they're deleted. Perhaps you need to familiarize yourself with the DUC BBS software.

If you're not getting answers it's usually because

a) No one knows the answer
b) No one cares to respond
c) The answer is readily available by reading the manual or release notes (see the Technical Documents link below)
- or -
d) The question has been asked and answered (many times) before and the answer can be found by searching the DUC or AnswerBase

Rail
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Old 11-06-2004, 05:36 PM
Administrator

You can view someone's post history, including your own, by clicking on the user name next to the post, that opens the user's profile.

Then click on "Show all user's posts".

If you want to bookmark your post history, right click or control click on that link and "Add link to bookmarks". In your case, this would be Your Post History