Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Win)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-02-2002, 04:11 PM

Default More Than ONE Audiosuite plug per track??

Is it possible to have more than one Audiosuite plug-in on a certain track? Can I have more than one and have them effecting the same part of a song or something? LE doesn't seem to be letting me do this. Once I add one Audiosuite and then try to add another it acts like it processes but then when you play it it seems like nothing has changed. If I can add more than one please tell me how. Thanks in advance!
Old 08-02-2002, 04:16 PM

Default Re: More Than ONE Audiosuite plug per track??

Hi CKJ

If I am reading you right,then you are WAY off and out there.Check up in the manuals under digirack plug in guides for how to use Audiosuite plugins.The are NOT real time plugins.You are wanting RTAS plugs,which you can add up to 5 to each track directly in realtime.Audiosuites are used to process a region(s) and create a new region...non-real time.If I am not understanding you correctly,please accept my appologies dude.
Old 08-02-2002, 04:57 PM

make sure ¨use in playlist¨ is lit up on the plug in window (upper right hand)

cheers,

jorge

www.abacomusic.com
Old 08-02-2002, 08:32 PM

Yes,on second read I also think that might be the problem,you can of course audiosuit any region ad infinitum.If you select "use in playlist"it will replace the region you processed with the new,processed region(is that sentence legal?),ready to be messed with more if you like.
Again,sorry if I misunderstood earlier.