Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Mixing > Avid S1, S3, Dock and Control App
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-06-2021, 05:01 PM

Default S1 / Eucon Customization

Hi,

Does anyone know if there is a way to set the colors on the SI User Keys to display the colors you set in Eucontrol rather than the tracks?

Also, does anyone know if there is a way to use one of those buttons to cycle the open plug in windows through Inserts A-J? I'm using one of those keys through Eucontrol to open plugin window (Eucon-Navigation-Windows-Plugin Window) and it only opens insert A. Is there way to then toggle through the rest of the inserts on that channel or select which one? I tried the DYN / EQ cycle and it doesn't seem to do anything.

I'm hoping there is an option like the D Command had to open the plugin window and then cycle through.
Old 06-07-2021, 10:03 AM
Avid

Default Re: S1 / Eucon Customization

The colors currently follow the track colors. We do have a task in the backlog to add this and multi S1 Softkeys.

I don't know of a way to cycle the Inserts, but it has been requested before so we can look at how to do it.