Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Licensing & Accounts
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-31-2021, 12:58 PM

Default Cannot open Pro Tools (iLok only showing plug-ins, no program/purchased via avid.com)

Hi there,

I tried to open a ticket but the site seems to have some bugs right now and freezes when I fill out my info.

I purchased a 1 Year Sub for Pro tools directly on avids side. iLok is linked and program is downloaded. For some reason when I open Pro Tools it will not recognized my purchase and states "You dont have any licenses in your account, or none of the licenses there have activations available"

Ive been trying for over an hour to figure this out with no luck. I dedicated today and this weekend to finally make some music and REALLY hoping someone can help me solve this. Thank you!
Old 12-31-2021, 01:19 PM

Default Re: Cannot open Pro Tools (iLok only showing plug-ins, no program/purchased via avid.

Welcome to the community.

Found your case and will reply there.
Old 01-01-2022, 12:09 PM

Default Re: Cannot open Pro Tools (iLok only showing plug-ins, no program/purchased via avid.

Hello,

I have the same problem. Do you find a solution ?
I hope

Thank you !
Old 01-02-2022, 11:10 PM

I have the exact issue. Hoping for a quick resolve now that people at AVID might be back from holidays. Please update us if anyone gets this working.

PS, I also had som bugs when trying to register a case (screen froze), but I looks like i manage to create no less than 4 tickets on the same issue (04325915, 04327193, 04327216 & 04327258).

Thanks,
Old 01-03-2022, 01:07 AM

Hi, Jayson from Avid Customer Care responded to my case. He saw the problem and he is trying to find a solution. A temporary solution was offered to me to unblock the situation. Fingers crossed !