Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Licensing & Accounts

Old 01-03-2022, 09:19 AM

Default URGENT! Please help. Pro Tools Subscription/License not showing up in iLok Manager

URGENT! Please help.

Pro Tools Subscription/License not showing up in iLok Manager so I am unable to open and access my Pro Tools
Old 01-03-2022, 09:34 AM

Default Re: URGENT! Please help. Pro Tools Subscription/License not showing up in iLok Manage

Welcome to the community. I see you have a case in progress so will escalate that.
Old 01-03-2022, 09:53 AM

Default Re: URGENT! Please help. Pro Tools Subscription/License not showing up in iLok Manage

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffro View Post
Welcome to the community. I see you have a case in progress so will escalate that.
Thank you Jeffro. Looking forward.

Avid Customer Care replied "it was caused by a bug in the system where license is not automatically deposited to your iLok license manager after being purchased. This should be solved now. Could you check once again?"

It has not been solved.
I am not sure how we can fix this massive Pro Tools/iLok License Manager issue that is still happening.
Old 01-03-2022, 11:15 PM

Your product/licenses should be correct now and I have escalated your case for review. Sorry for the disruption.