How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Virtual Instruments
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-18-2007, 06:22 PM

Default question for Stylus RMX Users/midi learn

hi everyone!

just one simple question, I wanted to midi learn the on/off switch of the chaos designer to a knob,key or whatever in my midi controller,but it wouldn't work, is this option just for the edit window??

there's one part of my session where I want to activate the chaos in track 1,2,3,4 in stylus rmx at the same time,so I thought I'll midi learn the on/off switch of the chaos designer in each track(1234) to the same control(knob,key,fader,etc) so at the rite time I'll just turn on the chaos for all these tracks at the same time, well at least that's what i wanted to do. I know I can do this one by one when recording the midi to audio but just thought I could rely on the midi learn since it looked to be very useful

toby just pressing a buttom or moving a knob or whatever in my midi controller,I'll turn the chaos on in all of em at the same time