How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools 11
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-18-2015, 08:13 AM

Default iLok licenses suddenly disappeared

I have been using ProTools 11 for over a year with no problem.

Suddenly, today when I tried to open ProTools, I got a message telling me to activate my iLok. I entered my username and password, and got the following message:

"You do not have any licenses in your account, or none of the licenses there have activations available. You do not have any pending deliveries for the license(s) you need to authorize the software. You may need to visit the Avid web site to get a license deposited to your account"

??? What happened here?
Everything was working fine last week, and now I have a deadline tomorrow and can't open the program.

I visited the Avid web site, but it looks like it costs $40 just to call for support, and I don't see any other options.

I tried to see if maybe I was using the wrong user name, and clicked on "forgot username" and it said it would email the information to my email account... but no email yet.

Any tips on what I might be missing would be very much appreciated!
Thanks so much.

xoadc
3.7 GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon E5
Protolls 11 + Mbox Mini

MacBook Pro 5,5, OS X 10.6.8
Intel Core Duo, 2.26 GHz, 8 GB memory
Protools 9 + Mbox Mini

Protools 4.1 + Mbox 1

Sonic Visualiser 2.3
Studio One2 v. 2.0.7
Soundtrack Pro 3.0.1
Audacity v. 1.3.13