Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Virtual Instruments
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-10-2015, 12:10 PM

Default Exhale-New Vocal Engine from Output Sound

Output Sounds have released their new VI, Exhale, a creative vocal engine. Exhale requires Kontakt or Free Kontakt player version 5.3.1 or higher. It is a vocal engine that has over 500 presets of vocal sounds in one of three modes: note, loop or slice. It looks pretty interesting and, judging from the videos, has some nice sound sources in it. Price is $199. Worth checking out.

Old 11-14-2015, 05:27 AM

Default Re: Exhale-New Vocal Engine from Output Sound

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonaldM View Post
Output Sounds have released their new VI, Exhale, a creative vocal engine. Exhale requires Kontakt or Free Kontakt player version 5.3.1 or higher. It is a vocal engine that has over 500 presets of vocal sounds in one of three modes: note, loop or slice. It looks pretty interesting and, judging from the videos, has some nice sound sources in it. Price is $199. Worth checking out.
I saw that (got the email). Some great sounds that would help me out in some work I'm doing but I'm tapped out financially at the moment

QAPLA!
Old 11-14-2015, 05:32 AM

Bought it the same day that email came and have used that slice function on every song since hehe .. i am addicted to their stuff. Love the Exhale and Love REV and both are worth every penny for sure

There are quite a few new plugins lately we shouldn't have bought but we did anyway and no regretso far wven though I said a few months ago / No more this year but we are in the teens already so shame on me ..

.. But this one is a really cool tweaker and saves a lot of time not having to cut up samples and tune and slice manually.

#thestruggleisreal
—————————————
South Side Music Group
WEBHOME
—————————————
Old 11-16-2015, 07:11 AM

Glad you're able to use it Chris. I plan on getting it, but will be waiting a bit. Not so much for money as time. I'm swamped at the moment with work stuff.

Old 01-05-2016, 12:15 AM

Hello, I have not been able to record with Exhale since I bought it. Have you used it in pro tools? If so, how did you get it to record onto a track?

I had my I/O as: input > 'no input'
output> 'my audio interface'
I set up Exhale inside of kontakt onto an instrument channel.

I was able to record the kontakt factory library sounds with no problem so I'm not sure what it is with Exhale that's causing me so many problems. Trying to find a solution