Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Licensing & Accounts
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-19-2022, 02:23 PM

Default Pro tools ultimate renewal

I have a perpetual license that I renew support on every year. On Dec 23rd the day the renewal was due, I went into my master account and using the renew now button I purchased another year of support. I received a conformation order with an order ID number. The next day or so I went into my account and it had not been credited. I check my bank transaction and saw that the credit card charge went through, so I filed a support ticket. It has been since the 23rd of December and this still hasn’t been resolved, the last message I got from AVID customer care was on the 1/12 where they were able to “locate the order ID and tell me that it wasn’t applied to my account, that they were going to coordinate with the relevant team to help with this concern and we will see what can be done from here”. After being told to have a nice day I was told as soon as they had more information they would send an update.

Since then it’s been crickets, nothing at all and upon my email inquire no response back. I run a commercial studio and this is now impacting my business. Any thoughts on what to do, I can’t speak to anyone because I “don’t have a support contract” even though I have paid for one. This is maddening. Any suggestions woul be appreciated.
Old 01-20-2022, 12:34 AM

Default Re: Pro tools ultimate renewal

Hello and Welcome to the community

We’ll solve this dont you worry. Can you reply with the Case # and I will escalate asap !!

#thestruggleisreal
—————————————
South Side Music Group
WEBHOME
—————————————
Old 01-21-2022, 03:46 PM

Default Re: Pro tools ultimate renewal

Welcome to the community.

Looks like this was solved according to the support case. All good?