Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools TDM Systems (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-16-2010, 12:22 PM

Default 192 Input/Out Trims Help

Hello

I am fairly new to HD systems. I have 2x 192's and just setting up our new studio with the interfaces, My mixer return track inputs are slightly off balance and so i need to adjust them. I know the mixer signal is correct and I am sending a signal from a test oscillator. I am sending the signal into the 192 on the desired inputs and in calibration mode, but the trim pots seem to have no effect at all. I am missing something here? any advice would be appreciated!
Old 03-16-2010, 02:33 PM

Default Re: 192 Input/Out Trims Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthewstyles View Post
Hello

I am fairly new to HD systems. I have 2x 192's and just setting up our new studio with the interfaces, My mixer return track inputs are slightly off balance and so i need to adjust them. I know the mixer signal is correct and I am sending a signal from a test oscillator. I am sending the signal into the 192 on the desired inputs and in calibration mode, but the trim pots seem to have no effect at all. I am missing something here? any advice would be appreciated!
Welcome.. Try a search for "input trims". there was a detailed thread recently about this, and many others preceding it. Good luck. sb
Old 03-17-2010, 02:04 AM

Thank-you... yes, I did search through all posts that could be relating to that, but only found one with the same problem of Input trims not responding, but no-one responded to that post...

Old 03-17-2010, 05:08 AM

Are you sure the correct bank of trims (A or B) is selected in your Hardware Setup?

We’ll fix it in the shrink-wrap. (Frank Zappa)