Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > General Discussion & Off Topic > General Discussion
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-15-2009, 05:00 PM

Default The product activation site is currently returning "database error" for all logins.

Going to the product activation site right now and trying to log in results in a "database error". This was working yesterday, so something's amiss. FYI.

(Also, the new Avid support links are confusing. After 15 minutes of searching I couldn't figure out a better place to report this outtage.)
Old 11-15-2009, 06:05 PM

Default Re: The product activation site is currently returning "database error" for all login

same problem here...damn
Old 11-15-2009, 06:06 PM

Default Re: The product activation site is currently returning "database error" for all login

You're right.

Formerly hobotom

Pro Tools Ultimate 2024 HDX Hybrid
HD Omni and 192 I/Os
Windows 10
Intel Hexcore i7
All Samsung Pro SSDs
Ampex MM1200 2" 24 trk tape
Outboard: UREI, Eventide, Lexicon, Yamaha, TC Electronics, Orban, ART, EchoAudio, Dolby, Hughes, API, Neve, Audio Arts, BBE, Aphex, Berringer, MOTU, dbx, Allison, etc.
Plug-ins: Too many to talk about.

www.metrostudios.com
Old 11-15-2009, 07:11 PM

Unhappy Re: The product activation site is currently returning "database error" for all login

Same here. I just purchased the Music Production Toolkit 2 and I can't log-in into the avid account. Though I can log-in into my Digi account in Digidesign.

Where did you e-mail your complaint? Was it [email protected]?

Best of luck to us all.
Old 11-15-2009, 11:54 PM
Administrator

The problem was fixed around 7:30 PST (about 15 minutes after the post above this one). Apologies for not replying sooner.

If you still have an error like that, try quitting your browser and relaunching.