Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools TDM Systems (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-27-2005, 04:15 PM
Banned

Default Native instruments...Komplete 2

Hello everyone..i am a new to this forum and i hope that it will be informative for me...i'm trying to find out information on the usability of komplete 2 and how simple it is to use....or even if it is simple to begin with....also..i need to control this software and everything we discuss with my mpc 2000xl...period...that is not or can not be in question....

i have a motif 8, triton, proteus 2000, mophatt, and im looking to upgrade....komplete 2 sounds like its hot and can be different but i don't even know where to begin with the darn thing because i'm so used to using outboard gear...and im not mad at that....i even want to continue using those sound modules...but i just really want to see if there is a way for me to integrate my Mpc and all my other things with this computer stuff...Can somebody enlighten me....i will appreciate greatly....