Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > General Discussion & Off Topic > General Discussion

Old 09-16-2005, 07:50 AM

Default Registration

Hello,...

How can know if my sent registration form has arrived?
I faxed mine two weeks ago but wasn't sure this was made correctly (regarding the international fax number) and don't know if I al registered right now..
Is there a link where I can check this out easily?

Sorry for this noob question but this Digidesign way of doing isn't something I've been accustomed to earlier.
With this Protools 7 coming I prefer to know right now if everything is ok you know...

Thank you.
Old 09-16-2005, 11:05 AM

Default Re: Registration

I believe that there is a link online if you have bought a Digi system after Feb. of this year which you can submit your registration info online now. Anything before that is to be faxed or mailed in. You might try contacting your Digi support folks in your area to ensure that they have received the information, or try submitting online just for safetys sake. goodluck
Old 09-16-2005, 12:37 PM

I bought mine this september but the device that came in the box is much older apparently so I don't have the online registration option (you need a registration number that wasn't in my device's box).
About the phone number...Whatever I do, no way to reach anyone this way from my home or my job.
Tried more than once.
All I need is a confirmation.
Weird that this is so tricky to get as long as this regisration thing is crucial for paying or not the upgrades...
Old 09-16-2005, 12:48 PM

yeah, the only way that I am aware to make sure they received it then would be somehow by phone, or it would be a long shot, but you could fax them a fax asking them to contact you via fax or e-mail and let you know that they got your registration.. try posting in the Windows forum also and see if Digisupport might answer. Goodluck
Old 09-16-2005, 01:28 PM

This is weird.
A mail to send would have been as easy and efficient and also easy to reply to saying that your registration has been taken into account...
I don't get (or really get, it depends) Digidesign's policy.

Thank you very much.

PS:I have sent an email to the csadmin and hope they would be kind enough to answer to my question.
Old 09-17-2005, 11:02 AM
Administrator

When a product registration is received which includes an email address, the normal procedure for Customer Service is to send an email confirming that the registration has been entered. Faxed registrations are generally entered within 1 or 2 business days of when they were received, while mailed registration cards can take longer.

I've checked your registration, and your faxed registration card and your dealer receipt were received. Your Digi 002 was registered on September 6th. I've sent you the email confirmation just now in case it was not sent (or not received) before.