Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > General Discussion & Off Topic > General Discussion

Old 05-06-2021, 10:47 AM

Default Is there a command to......

New to forums in general ha!
But hey, just like reaper when you have an instrument like Aria Player with multiple midi outs (16 Channels), I’d like to know how to do that in ProTools
. In reaper I could have one instance of the virtual Instrument and select a command that creates 16 midi tracks each routed to channels 1-16 automatically and have the track hosting the plugin as the master. How do I route 16 new midi tracks in pro tools to each of the midi outs in the plugin. Will it just populate in the I/O sections of whatever midi track? Example : French Horns on channel 13 in Aria player.....will midi track “13” have an open assignment slot for it in the I/O section?