Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools TDM Systems (Win)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-08-2019, 11:06 AM

Default Soundtoys PurePitch/SoundBlender on PT 6.4.1 TDM (win xp)?

Hello-

I realize I'm asking an ancient question here, but I've recently resurrected an old TDM Mix rig running PT TDM 6.4.1 on Windows XP. I have a PurePitch & Soundblender license in my ilok account that I was hoping to use. I'm having a hard time figuring out if those were made for the old Mix rigs on XP. I know they worked on Mix rigs on Mac. I've downloaded a bunch of different legacy installers from Soundtoys, but none of them want to activate with my licenses.

Does anyone remember running these two plug-ins on PT TDM 6.4.1 on Windows XP successfully? If so, do you happen to remember what software version you were using?

I would so greatly appreciate any responses. I've spent hours and hours trying to figure this out online, so please forgive me if I missed something.

Thank you!