Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > General Discussion & Off Topic > Buy & Sell

Old 09-25-2020, 10:32 AM

Default FS: TONSTURM - COMPLETE Sound Library (original 250GB HDD)

I am selling my TONSTURM Complete SFX library with the original hard drive (3.5", USB-3, cable and original box included).My edition from 2018 contains the 23 TONSTURM library packages 01 Breaking Glass to 23 Gusty Wind. The quality and varity of sounds is outstanding. It contains multichannel records to up to 5.0 and ambiences with height layer (AURO 3D). TONSTURM libraries have often been credited by sound designers in the community, and I can sincerely recommend the library to sound designers of all disciplines.

I acquired the Hard Drive for my own freelance work as a sound designer in 2018. I have since decided on taking a slightly different path in my career - I have never been able to use this library for a commercial project. I would therefore prefer to pass it on to someone who can use it directly in their work.

I intend to sell only the physical hard drive and to a person who will use the library for their own work and not to someone who wants to copy or distribute it somewhere else. The item is located in Germany.

If you are interested, please contact me with an offer via private message.
Old 10-06-2020, 10:25 AM

Default Re: FS: TONSTURM - COMPLETE Sound Library (original 250GB HDD)

the item is still for sale.
Old 10-21-2020, 06:10 AM

up!
Old 10-03-2021, 05:37 AM

up!