Avid Scorch

Avid Scorch (iOS) Forum

Scorch Forum Home Page

Forum Terms of Use

Scorch for iPad Support FAQ

Avid Scorch

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Other Products > Avid Scorch (iOS) Forum

Old 05-22-2012, 01:17 PM

Unhappy Songs don't open if I've used the search window (tutorial opens instead)

Hello.

For example:
If I use the search window on the app in my iPad and enter "Another," it brings up two songs in the drop-down list: "Another Heart Calls" and "One Way Or Another." However, when I when I select either one, it opens up the tutorial file instead of the song I seletced.

I can open the songs just fine if I search for them manually in the title list or icon list, but I have a zillion songs, and for some reason they are not displayed in alphabetical order (which I haven't had time to figure out why yet) so it takes FOREVER to find them that way.

I should be able to search for the song I want in the search window, and select it from what's displayed there, but as I said, it opens the initial tutorial thing instead.

Any help?

thanks
Desha
Old 06-06-2012, 05:27 AM
Super Moderator

Default Re: Songs don't open if I've used the search window (tutorial opens instead)

Hello Desha,

Unfortunately, this is a known issue with the current release of Scorch. We're hoping that we'll be able to get this fixed in a future update, although I don't currently have an ETA for it's arrival yet.

Please let me know if you've got any more questions.

Best wishes,

Joe