Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Windows
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-16-2021, 07:42 AM

Default Re: Your Audio Device is Configured with an unsupported audio buffer size.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EGS View Post
Continue to work through this with Blackmagic support. I doubt anyone here has tried this particular device with Pro Tools. It seems to be quite a different beast than a typical audio interface. Good luck!
Ok, Thank you. Last time I called they blamed the issue on a Pro Tools setting somewhere, but will call back and ask for more help. I hate being in between two companies on issues like this. Watch how they blame windows next and then I have Microsoft to call.
Old 10-23-2021, 04:28 AM

Default Re: Your Audio Device is Configured with an unsupported audio buffer size.

I sorted the issue out with Avid support.

It turns out that the Blackmagic decklink cards are supported as video cards only, not as audio output cards.

My workaround will be to patch an audio signal out of my motherboard to my studio monitors and use the decklink for video out only.

Hope this helps anyone in the future!