Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Mixing > Avid S4/S6

Old 02-06-2023, 04:38 PM
Avid

Default Re: EUCON 2022.12 Released

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Steele View Post
Hi Eddie. Sorry it took me a while to reply. Also, don't know if I should take this offline or to a different topic on the board since, as it was pointed out to me, this is not the forum for the Artist series and I posted here initially in error?

To quickly answer your question here, I did not try reinstalling 2022.12 yet again... but I will if absolutely necessary. I did notice that I think you're on to something with the toggle stage of the softkeys. Perhaps on the Artist/MC Control screen the default state is dimmed... although as I recall they don't get brighter when I press them, but I'll check. Maybe it's a polarity sort of thing... but again... I don't think the colors changed.

What's interesting though is if you look at the quick video I made with my iPhone (posted "unlisted" at YouTube) when I press the soft key button, (with 2022.9 installed) the color does dim when they key is pressed and it looks very much, especially on the yellow buttons, that this "dimmed" color is the same color as what I see on the display when 2022.12 is installed. So it may be that the buttons are initialized and staying in this "pressed" state with 2022.12. That might also explain why going into EuControl Settings and attempting to brighten up the colors in the softkey editor has no effect?

Here's the video: https://youtu.be/CG4XNR1BjZY

Again, if I MUST reinstall 2022.12 and you have specific things you need me to do, I will. Just kinda getting a little tired of install/rollback/install/rollback... LOL :)
Yes, you can PM me instead going forward. I'm pretty sure this will turn out to be the change made and not a bug. But a video of the EUCON Play Command and what it does in 22.9 and again in 22.12 would put this to bed. Thanks Eddie
Old 02-06-2023, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieJones View Post
Yes, you can PM me instead going forward. I'm pretty sure this will turn out to be the change made and not a bug. But a video of the EUCON Play Command and what it does in 22.9 and again in 22.12 would put this to bed. Thanks Eddie
PM sent including links to new videos as requested. Be like Christmas if this could be fixed for the Artist series! Thanks!
Old 02-06-2023, 05:39 PM
Avid

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Steele View Post
PM sent including links to new videos as requested. Be like Christmas if this could be fixed for the Artist series! Thanks!
Yep, got it thanks. Much clearer now....will ask software to investigate.