Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Pro Tools | Intro Discussion
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-28-2021, 04:55 AM

Default Project not available

Hello,

For a couple of weeks now I have been unable to load my projects on Pro Tools First. On the dashboard, a yellow sign appears with the message "Not Available" (see picture below).

If I open a project anyway, an empty project opens. If I then close it to go back to the dashboard, the yellow sign and "Not Available" message has disappeared next to this project (but I still get an empty project if I try again to open it).

If I shut down and reopen Pro Tools First, the yellow sign and "Not Available" message reappears.

Could you please help me to find back my projects ?
Could it be a syncronisation issue ?

Tjanks in advance,
Best
Attached Images
File Type: png PTF not available.png (27.8 KB, 0 views)
Old 12-28-2021, 11:07 AM

Default Re: Project not available

If you click on the down arrow, do you see an option for project/version history? If so, you will want to click on that and try to restore from a previous version.

I also notice that your cloud usage shows as zero percent used, so unless these are very small projects, you are either saving them locally and not in the Avid Cloud, or something is happening where the files are not being synced to the cloud properly.

System Details
Old 12-29-2021, 06:46 AM

Could this be because Pro Tools First has been discontinued? Avid could be no longer providing space for users who had Pro Tools First already installed.
Old 01-03-2022, 02:45 AM

Hi and thanks for your replies !
Unfortunately I am still unable to access my projects

@junkgear, if I click on the arrow and then on revision history, I get the following message: "There are no revisions to display".

I upgraded to Pro Tools and my dashboard now shows 96% of cloud usage. How can I check the space attributed to each project ?

If my projects showing Not Available are stored locally, how can I locate them ? and why would they be unavailable ?

@PhilipKapadia, in the post below, Avid state that: "Existing users of Pro Tools First can continue using the product to work on their projects."
http://duc.avid.com/showthread.php?t=418226

Thanks again