Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools SE and Essential (Win)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-16-2010, 04:54 AM

Default can't bounce selected portions of my song

I've got some drum tracks that were recorded in a studio with pro tools that I'm trying to bounce to separate files right now... been trying to bounce selected portions of songs, but every time I do pro tools starts bouncing everything. I've tried reinstalling pro tools, which hasn't worked. Haven't found much help in the documentation either.

My laptop doesn't have much harddisk memory, so I've been running the files off
a usb harddrive... not sure if that's the issue, or if there's something else going on. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!