Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > General Discussion & Off Topic > Buy & Sell

Old 10-16-2020, 07:57 AM

Default 2 suggestions for sellers

Hey all, 2 things would help a lot here:
#1-when you have a dozen things to sell, list them all in a single thread, instead of a dozen threads.
#2-when you have a list of items and some get sold, instead of putting a big SOLD next to that item, just remove it. That way your list is always shrinking and getting easier to read. Just ideas

The better I drink, the more I mix

BTW, my name is Dave, but most people call me.........................Dave
Old 10-20-2020, 05:20 AM

Default Re: 2 suggestions for sellers

Quote:
Originally Posted by albee1952 View Post
Hey all, 2 things would help a lot here:
#1-when you have a dozen things to sell, list them all in a single thread, instead of a dozen threads.
#2-when you have a list of items and some get sold, instead of putting a big SOLD next to that item, just remove it. That way your list is always shrinking and getting easier to read. Just ideas

+1
Old 10-20-2020, 02:53 PM

Good suggestions..especially removing the sold items!! I saves loads of time getting through the ads!
Old 10-22-2020, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by albee1952 View Post
I've never read bigger nonsense than this.
Others have done it before (adding "sold" or similar remarks) and you probably did not complain.

A list with clear remarks about what has been sold already is helpful, and removing the remark or the items doesn't make the list any "easier to read". You make that up and only god knows why.