Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > AAX Plug-ins

Old 09-05-2022, 06:27 PM

Default Re: Paulstretch AAX plugin

Paulstretch in AAX format! That is some excellent news.

Model Name: Mac Studio
Model Identifier: Mac13,2
Chip: Apple M1 Ultra
Total Number of Cores: 20 (16 performance and 4 efficiency)
Memory: 64 GB

Activation Lock Status: Enabled

Carbon
Antelope Orion Studio 2017
2x Samsung PSSD T7 Shield Media

My name is Matthew Saccuccimorano
Old 10-04-2023, 09:45 AM
SPAM

Default Re: Paulstretch AAX plugin

Quote:
Originally Posted by LDS View Post
But you say that as those replies like "RTFM" and "Use the search function" weren't some of the most common here on the DUC, or on other forums. Obviously printed manuals have gone the way of the dodo, but they are even easier to access now. It seems doing your own research has vanished across the board(s) in the face of forum foot traffic driving SEO benefits and advertising revenue. As for SEO by the way recently studied information about different methods of promotion, and learned that outreach is probably the best way and the fastest in terms of getting results. Maybe someone will be interested to read here about outreach links for seo https://wmlinks.net/en/outreach/ and I myself am now interested and I think may order something similar for my resource.

The Pro Tools User group on Facebook is atrocious for it. People who have made zero effort to look at the manual, or do a google search post questions like "what is this button for". I mean, really? You've figured out how to purchase, download and install Pro Tools... but your brain disappears as soon as you open it? It is so bad that Avid created a Pro Tools Advanced user group... which is really just filled with people who bother to look at the manual before asking questions.

"Scolding" is absolutely the wrong term for it. Holding others to the same terms that you hold yourself, absolutely. Humility is a two way street in that sense. Humble people generally explore all of their options before bothering complete strangers with their problems. It comes with the territory has having a lowly or self-depreciating view of your own understand. The irony of this thread is, that the very first reply by a person who hasn't even used the software, contained the answers the OP was chasing. Apparently that wasn't adequate...

I mean... come on. How low are we setting this bar? With google, and integrated manuals, and online tutorials, information has literally never been so easy to access... yet here we are. Where apparently even that is too hard. That isn't humility. That is entitlement.
Thank you very much for telling me, I will now know about such a service, I will read and if I am interested I will contact them.